Beat The Stress With A Free Bellinter House Spa BreakDecember 21, 2016
The Things I Regret Without Fail, But Always Do AgainDecember 23, 2016
- When your words are served cold by a revenge-filled ex.
- When your words are filled with a rich creamy filling and topped with a layer of fine Belgian-chocolate ganache.
- When your words were neither famous nor last.
- When your words fail you.
- When you have a way with words. (And also when you have your way with words.)
- When they magically form themselves in a bowl of alphabet soup.
- When you got drunk the night before and accused your friend of staring for too long at the guy you had your eye on first.
- In other words, when your eyes are bigger than your stomach.
- When your words are delicious, artificially-buttery pieces of movie popcorn.
- When they been parsed (or minced) and dressed with a light sauce of your choosing.
- When you’ve said something you regret.
- When you’re a dog and you vomited up your words onto the lawn.
- Only after heating at 220 degrees Fahrenheit for around 30 minutes to ensure decarboxylation.